Directions to the Hilton Sheffield
- Take the M1 to Junction 33
- Head towards the city Centre on the A630 ( Sheffield Parkway)
- Keep on this dual carriageway for approximately 6miles
- The Carriage way will then split into 3 Lanes
- Take the right hand lane and follow signs for Victoria Quays and Lower Don Valley.
- At the first set of traffic lights, turn right and go over the roundabout following signs for North Quay
- At the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Furnival Road (B6073) and the Hilton Sheffield is on the left-hand side.
- Welcome to the Hilton! Our car park barrier lifts automatically on your right hand side. Reception is just to the left of our main entrance.
- Guests will need to collect a ticket as they go through the barrier and on their departure they must take it to reception so their ticket can be validated and added to the main account. There is also an NCP Car Park next door to the Hotel guests can park here too and they will need to collect a token from reception on departure and the charge can be added to the main account again.
From Sheffield Train Station:
Turn right onto Sheaf Street. Continue until Park Square roundabout (a bridge is available to get across the roundabout). Continue straight ahead on the bridge until you reach Furnival Road on the opposite side of the roundabout. Continue forward and the hotel is on your right hand side.
From East Midlands (Derby)
A453 (Nottingham) – M1 motorway (The North), Leave the M1 at junction 33, exit onto the A630 (Sheffield Centre), Continue forward onto the A57, At Junction 1 turn right onto the A61 (Lower Don Valley), Turn left onto Furnival Road – B6073.
From Manchester International Airport
Take the M60, then M62 and then join the M1. Exit at junction 33 continue on the Sheffield Parkway (which becomes the A57.)At the Park Square Roundabout take 4th exit. Turn right at the traffic lights and follow signs for signs for Hilton.
Follow signs for M1 then leave at jct 34 and join the A61. Turn left onto Nursery Street, Turn left onto Wicker, Continue forward onto Blonk Street, Turn left onto Exchange Place, Left onto Victoria Station Road, and Left onto Furnival Road.
Cycle Park Facilities
There are no cycle park facilities onsite however should 1 or 2 guests decide to arrive by bike then they can be accommodated in concierge.
There are 5 disabled car parking spaces onsite and all the rooms are DDA compliant as well as several bedrooms onsite.